How do you get rid of creases on your ponytail scarves?

Demosthenes

Oct 17, 2006
My best friend in the whole world (who is totally psychic) just bought me a legacy stripe ponytail scarf, which is one of the items I've been lusting after. I was actually hoping DH or someone would get it for me for Christmas, but she beat him to it!

The thing is, it was folded up and put into one of those smaller Coach boxes since it was a present, so it's all creased like an accordion. I didn't want to take an iron to it until I asked you ladies on the forum.

How should I get the creases out? What setting, steam level, etc. works best?

Put it on ironing board, put a towel over it, then steam through the towel. Works for me and no chance of damage that way. I've damaged stuff on the iron's silk setting before, but then again I can be an idiot in that department.

Funny story!

I use my hair straightener. ^^;

It's a Solia, cost me about 100 bucks, and it has like tourmaline blades so it's super protective or whatever.. and it doesn't damage my hair.. and it worked wonderfully for my scarf! Got rid of all the little creases and stuff that it got from letting it stay in it's bowtied form. xD

I steam my scraves , I like to hang them up looking nice and perfect

I've always wanted a steamer for my home. What brand do you use and where did you buy it from? I'd go to Coach, but it's really far away from my home and the gas will be a total waste if I go just for the steaming. <_< Of course, I could buy some things while I'm there to make it worthwhile... jk.