how do you get money to buy LV's???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wanna know lol
    than:smile:x

2. work and save :tup:

3. I recently started a new job, with a good income. I'm able to save, donate, and . . splurge every so often. We don't go on expensive vacations, nor do we have credit card debt. It really makes me happy to be in a position in which I can reward myself.

4. work and work and work=lots of saving!

5. Going to work five days a week instead of sun bathing everyday.:P

6. Working then scrimping and saving from my puny salary. :sweatdrop:

7. work and save, work and save!

8. Work and I try to reward myself during bonus time as well.

9. Save save save and save some more.
    I watch how I spend my money so that I can have some extra cash to reward myself.

10. Work 10 to 12 hours a day, weekend try to make money by giving tuition, and start to have my own little business. Bottom line: WORK HARD.

11. I only started buying LV lately. But yes my LV indulgences (and indulgences in general) come from a (sad) pattern that resembles running on a wheel like a hamster: work and save, and work, and save.. and work... and save. Oh, and spending hubby's money :greengrin: :P, that helps too. Thank goodness for a generous hubby who understands and is quite for the enjoyment of finer things in life :greengrin:.

12. work..save...selling old stuff:P

13. i work my butt off!!!!!!!!!!!

14. work my bum off and hope that the BF is going to give me a 'just because' gift soon.. our anni is just too far away :lol:

15. Work Mon-Fri, and sometimes in the weekend for extra commission! So I deserve it! :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.