how do you gals feel about the '06 lilac color?

1. Love, love, love it!!!! :heart: :heart: Lilac is my favorite color, and I knew I had to get one this season. Here's some pics:

100_1326_2.JPG 100_1333_2.JPG
  2. Cate,
    Every time I see your avatar, it makes me want a lilac ;) The last time I was at Barney's they had a ton of lilac Citys that varied greatly in tone (some were a really wierd, dull lilac, and only one had a pinkish tone like yours) I think you got a lovely one!

3. I agree spiral, Cate's is a gorgeous shade of lilac, some of them are
    not as pretty :P

aaa: I think if you like Lilac as a color in general then the bag would
    be great for you, it looks nice with whites and darks as well..IMO :yes:

4. I love the lilac color. I had the twiggy for a short time. I find that this color photographs drastically. Sometimes it looks really pale. Alas, I sold it because it was too easter-pastel for me.

m-lilactwiggy.jpg

5. I have been semi-looking for an '06 lilac, ever since I saw Cate's bag! I think it is beautiful.

6. I think cate and murasaki(well the one she had) have the prettiest shades of the Lilac 06! I agree that some were really dull and grey looking. I like the ones with the pretty slightly pink tinted lilac shade w/o that grey cast.

7. I love the lilac color. But the leather on all the bags I saw were so veiny and shiny :sad: . Cate - I think you got the only perfect lilac bag!

8. I love lilac...but I love most light colors.

9. i like the lilac, but i think it will look a lot better once it's nice and worn in. i'd like it a lot better if it had more grey undertones.

10. thanks so much girls for your comments & gorgeous photos :love:

11. A little late :shame: but I thought I'd add mine! My lilac twiggy... it has smooth leather :love:

121_2120.jpg 121_2122.jpg
  12. love the lilac that PFers have, but i've seen pictures of different lilac bags on eBay where the lilac looks really grey and washed out. i don't like that as much.

13. lovensparkle your lilac twiggy is soooo beautiful!
    You've just changed my mind, I want a lilac twiggy too!!:love:

Beautiful beautiful!:heart::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice