How do you gals afford so many LV bags and wallets ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious.... you're all so funny. I have the money but DH throws a fit every time I mention I want an LV bag hence I don't own any. So I come here and gawp and drool over everyone else's bags instead!

BTW welcome! Newbie are you still here or has everyone scared you off??!!

I have a good job for a generous employer and allocate some of my money for presents.

I do not spend extra money on much else (not into shoes or jewelry, don't drink very often at all, etc).

I often will actually SELL a bag before buying a new one.

Only one of my LVs was purchased for me (husband bought me a wallet). The rest I bought with my own money.

for me, like others, i just save on other things. i don't buy a lot of expensive clothes or shoes, bring lunch to work, etc.. and somehow i manage to have enough in my account to buy lv once in a while.

One thing that I wish I had realized earlier (I would have saved TONS of money -- it took Hermes to make me realize this) is buy used! You can really save a lot of money. Unfortunately, I didn't build my LV collection this way but I am starting my H this way!

:yes::yes: Agree! Thats a great way to get a greater collection of bags you like. I bought a few from the internet and bought a few from friends and family, they are used but just as good as the new ones, and then save up some money to buy some more at the boutique :wlae:

Hi ILuvMatt....welcome this is a great thread you started!!!
I am cracking up here!

I don't know how I afford all that I buy...I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop! I guess aside from gifts about 3-4 times a year I just rely on my honey to pay for everything and the money I make I can spend.
If we part ways I'm in serious sh*t...then I will have to either
A....work on the corner
B....strip
C....phone sex
D....find me a sugar daddy
Not necessarily in that order.:nuts:
Oh, I forgot choice E...work full-time (UHG)

It's been the wierdest thing.....ever since putting a stripper pole in our (dh & I) bedroom, the LV's are just rolling in!!! :yes:

Oh and dh works his @ss off and is a great provider for our family. We are very blessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.