How do you gals afford so many LV bags and wallets ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy the bag first, then i'm careful of future purchases. no lunch for a few months (hey lunch at 5 bucks a day is a hundred bucks a month, thats LV money right there). i'm cheap with everything else, drugstores, item must be on sale...if i order flowers, i make sure i find a 15% coupon...all these savings let me have the money on the side to purchase my LV items. Right now i want a Damier Azur Speedy 25. I have the $ ready for it. I would like to splurge on an epi pochette and possible an item from the vernis collection. I'm being good. I have no DH, but i did start a new relationship and he did buy me an LV item, mono 6 key holder for christmas. He said he knew he wanted to get me something from LV just didnt know what i had or didnt have, but definitely knew i didnt have the key holder, since i always lose my keys. He figured its the perfect gift because heknows i wont lose an LV item :smile: (he's in training though lol i kept mentioning the heart cles )

One thing that I wish I had realized earlier (I would have saved TONS of money -- it took Hermes to make me realize this) is buy used! You can really save a lot of money. Unfortunately, I didn't build my LV collection this way but I am starting my H this way!

Status
Not open for further replies.