How do you feel about white bags?

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
I think white bags look so crisp and fresh...but taking care of them?! :blink: that's another story!! Do you think I should take the plunge anyway and buy a white bag? For spring..it will look great =) Will it fade into some funky color? Will it be unusually hard to take care of?

white bags are one of my favourites (and tan). Its a colour that can be worn all seasons.. where as black is too harsh for summer (in my experience) but the problem with white bags is, im reeeeallly conscious about it =S

Wow, there is another thread about white bags somewhere, I guess spring is upon us and everyone is thinking of spring/summer06 already. I love white bags but once bitten twice shy, that whte bag I had didn't last. I mean it look worn so quickly, the leather is still nice and soft, just look dirty no matter what I do. I was recommended this cleansing cream when I bought it, it didn't really help. But I am still tempted to get a white bag this summer.

The new Furla "Farrah" bag in white is amazing if you love a big bag. I just received mine and it is not that creamy white that some bags are, but a crisp white pebbled leather -- and butter soft! SHOP, Etc. magazine did a section on white bags last summer and recommends applying Wilson's Leather & Suede Protector ($5.95) every two to three months to keep the bag clean and scuff-free. Wilsonsleather.com

Here is the Furla bag...
Furla%20Farrah%20bag.jpg

I just bought my first white bag the other day, I love the look of the white but I'm scared to take it out of the dust bag. I guess it can always be cleaned but I'm not really one for maintaining things.