How do you feel about this...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm not a huge Chanel fan but I gotta say that one was pretty cool looking. Hope you can find another one?

2. I don't love this one. . . sorry :sad:
    Is it suede? Suede intimidates me!

3. Neither do I and I LOVE Chanel....this one just looks a little out of proportion to me....I'll pass.

4. the clasp and straps look freakishly big for the body of the bag... and yet, it's still kinda cute. i think i'd still pass though.

5. It's lambskin per auction. But I know what you mean by the clasp. It's so huge! It doesn't seem like there's a zipper on the top so I guess small items are bound to fall out???

6. I think it's cute. I'd rather go with a more traditional Chanel style though. Good luck on your hunting!

7. i was just at the boutique today and i didnt see it - good luck!

8. i haven't seen it at the boutique.. i like the style of it tho. good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice