how do you feel about this? opinions please! :)

Oct 6, 2007
http://www.st-ongecollection.com/

got to pendant, then page 2...its the first image on that page....sorry I wanted a direct link but the website isnt very sophisticated!

its a 19l white gold cartouche pendant with black and white diamonds, with a pink gold back. it has nice weight and its a canadian designer (which I always like to support):biggrin:
i believe it is .4 tcw of white diamonds and .2 of black diamonds.

OMG...I didn't even know this tread existed before posting mine...how funny!!!

I don't know if this could help you with your choice but I saw on another jewellery blog (jewellerygem.com) a post about black and white diamonds:

They posted: "Not only a classic apparel, black and white diamond jewelry is actually one of the hottest trends in jewelry. Diamonds can be worn as both formal and casual accessories and the white and black combo – need I say more?"

This is the pendant ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 335
so...I decided on the cartouche pendant instead of the tiffany rose cut pendant! I love the art deco-y feel of this and I think its really classic something I can have forever which is what I was looking for. I tried it on with a 20 inch chain and it looked amazing!!

maybe down the road I will get the tiffany one but for now this is exactly what I'm looking for.....plus I love that its canadian made and designed :biggrin:
my first payment has been made...and it should be mine in a month or so...i'm just paying cash so I dont have to worry about credit cards or anything lol

Very nice.... it's the nicest one on the whole website!! Plus the earrings are nice too. You can get them later one and it would be a nice set for fancy occasions.

Did you get it in yorkville?