How do you feel about the MbMJ color Cranberry?

Zannah

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I found a TT Natasha at Nordstroms for $218. I did a happy dance :yahoo:and snapped it up cause I've been looking for a crossbody for my trip to NYC next month. The only thing is that it is cranberry. I like it, but it is soooooooo bright. I have several dark red or berry color bags that I wear a lot, but never anything this bright. I love the leather and the fit of this bag but I'm just worried about the color. Did I have sale goggles? Or do you think this is a pretty color? Thanks for the input!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
i think it's a really pretty color. it's not neon, but it's definitely bright - but i still like it! :heart:

Zannah

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I agree with both of you! Part of me feels like it is too bright and the other part of me thinks it's a great pop of color for spring and summer. I'm so confused lol!:confused1:

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
California
Perhaps you could return it for a different color if you really love the style, and then get the wallet in that color. The color isn't too bad if it's for something small like a wallet.

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I saw a Jude in the color and really liked it. I didn't think it was that bright--just a happy red.