how do you explain to someone why the louis vuitton logo on 1 side is "upside down"

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
on the other side of the bag? (like someone who suspects your bag is fake) on my azur speedy.

also, does anyone else get bothered from the side tab by the zipper sticking so damn far out and UPP? :P i think i pulled on it too far up one time when i was in a hurry and it's all bent in the middle. :[ haha wahh, i think it looks a tad dorky like that and no longer looks brand new.

The LV's are upside down on one side of the bag because it's made of one continuous piece of canvas.

Tell them ^^^, and then add "next time you're in a Louis Vuitton boutique, ask the sales assistant for a close look at this bag and you'll see what I mean"

or, (slightly ruder, depending on the delivery): skip the explanation, just tell them "Next time you're in a Louis Vuitton store get the sales assistant to explain it to you."

Tell them ^^^, and then add "next time you're in a Louis Vuitton boutique, ask the sales assistant for a close look at this bag and you'll see what I mean"

or, (slightly ruder, depending on the delivery): skip the explanation, just tell them "Next time you're in a Louis Vuitton store get the sales assistant to explain it to you."

ahhh yeah, that's gooood, hehe thanks. :hugs:

Didn't the old Speedies from years ago have that bottom, similar to what the Epi Speedy has, and each side of it had canvas right side up? I wish they were still made like that! Would stop the sagging.

^^^Agreed!! :tup::yes:

on the other side of the bag? (like someone who suspects your bag is fake) on my azur speedy.

also, does anyone else get bothered from the side tab by the zipper sticking so damn far out and UPP? :P i think i pulled on it too far up one time when i was in a hurry and it's all bent in the middle. :[ haha wahh, i think it looks a tad dorky like that and no longer looks brand new.

Just ignore them I think there just trying to irritate you dont have to explain anything to them thats the way it is:biggrin: