How do you enjoy your coffee or tea?

1. I was at Starbucks the other day, waiting in line....
    And this gentleman right before me was ordering his drink which took literally a whole minute.....

"Half skim milk, half Canadian Soy, two shots of espresso..and on and on..."

And I thought that was very interesting and started wondering how other people enjoy there drinks....

I am a coffee lover (just regular drip coffee) and I drink mine just w/ half and half and sugar.....(must be half and half..no milk...)

Occasionally black..

:confused1: How about you guys? :smile:

2. Half & half, no sugar

3. Cappuccino, skim milk, turbinado sugar, dash of cinnamon.

4. I hate coffee tbh :/ tried it over a year ago and I just couldn't take it.
    But I'm a tea lover..
    I usually order either Ice Tea without lemon (and it has to be the not canned type..freshly made only) , or Hot tea (with mint preferably).

5. I don't drink it - nor tea. I drink coffee maybe five times a year, usually in a business situation where there is nothing else around and I need to stay alert. When I do, I like a lot of cream/milk, as full-fat as possible (cream would be my preference, followed by half-and-half and then whole milk- anything below that is not worth drinking in my coffee IMO) and two packets of sugar.

6. I like mine strong, hot, dark and bitter, like my men..:yahoo:
    Sorry, I could not resist..

7. Black, but sometimes I'll drop in a packet of Equal.

8. at home: I buy freshly roasted beans (less than a fortnight old). I only grind just before I make a cup. I normnally have espresso or latte but once In a while I have drip filtered.

Nowadays I can't even drink starbucks coffees - I only have it when I really need a buzz. normally I just order chai tea as it's harder to mess up, lol!

9. I go to Starbucks but regular coffee works just as good for me. When I do to Starbucks I get very specific. Else it's just milk/cream (not much) and sugar.

10. Tea-straight up! no sugar, no lemon no milk. Prefer teas with flaving like peach-apricot, mango-peach, ginger-peach, mango (notice a theme?)

As for coffee, french pressed rules with half-half and brown sugar or sugar in the raw.

11. I have my coffee with soy (or skim, if soy milk isn't available) and sweet and low, or sugar free vanilla syrup, depending on what's available. Sometimes I'll cheat and have a mocha :P.

I drink my tea plain, usually, unless I make it at home and then it's either indian masala tea or boiled tea with milk and s&l.

12. At home: I only drink Seattle's Best coffee in Javanilla with fat free vanilla coffeemate liquid creamer & 1 equal.

At Starbucks: My usual is a non fat White Chocolate Mocha w/ no whip cream & a dash of vanilla.

Tea: Love good old fashioned iced tea sweetened w/ sugar. Hot tea, I stick with Green or Red teas (great antioxidents!)

13. my aunt owns a small donut shop, and they sell farmer's brothers coffee there... it's actually pretty good, and i usually drink it black. sometimes, i'll add half and half. i'm not a big coffee drinker, maybe once or twice a week. i usually drink milk, water, or tea most of the time.

14. Either a double espresso or just strong black coffee, no milk, no sugar but must come with a cigarette :shame:

15. Not a coffee drinker but love my tea...my fav is genmai cha brown rice tea!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice