How do you dress up your vintage COACH purses?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please direct me elsewhere if this topic has already been brought up, but I am curious as to how you dress up your vintage COACH purses. I have recently fallen in love with some of the vintage COACH purses from the 60's & 70's. They are cute to boot, but also very simple. If you carry vintage COACH purses, do you dress yours up or stick with the classic vintage look? I would love to see photos of how you dress up your beautiful vintage purses! ^_^

2. Here are my girls! :biggrin:
    Bleecker satchel and tote in dark gray! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. And here they are undressed!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

4. gorgeous...love the accessorized look!!!:biggrin:

5. I do exactly what mysweetgirlrose does with hers...dress her up with a cute scarf and an extra keychain/fob...tadah!!

[​IMG]

6. Gorgeous!!! I still love looking at your photos of them all dressed-up!! BLEECKER SISTERS!!! hehe :yahoo:

7. Heehee...your sweet! :smile: Yes sisters they are indeed!
    Here I was thinking how much I always love the color of your bag, and that is not usually a color I tend to like! Something about it is so rich or...IDK...lol :smile:

8. I'm in the same boat. I have a few vintage Coach bags that I love. Almost all of them have brass hardware. I finally bought a brass hangtag, but I haven't had much luck finding other brass items to decorate with...

9. More please!!

10. I don't have this one anymore, but I thought it looked nice with a simple peace sign :smile:

[​IMG]

11. I don't normally dress mine up with anything... RARELY a scarf, but mostly just a fob or something small and that's it. They are just so pretty on their own :smile: they don't need to be FLOBBED!

12. I agree with Bunny the Vintage bags look stunning on their own.. The Leather is so wonderful and the Colors a really rich... Sometimes I will add a scarf or Fob but not often..

user215093_pic40383_1252683152[1].jpg

user215093_pic40385_1252683184[1].jpg

user215093_pic47220_1261355179[1].jpg

user215093_pic47224_1261355657[1].jpg

user215093_pic47225_1261355878[1].jpg

13. I love the way those totes look with the fobs and the scarves. And the leather looks so rich that you've inspired me to go looking for one of my own. :tup:

14. Oh my goodness! I have been so busy getting well I haven't had time to check back! There are so many replies to 'Quote' back on, I think I'm better off just doing a general reply! :P What BEAUTIFUL vintage COACH purses you ladies have! I think the scarves and FOBs are a perfect touch! Thank you so much for sharing and for your inspiration!! I cannot wait to receive mine!!!! :love:

15. Where did you get that nice, thick ball chain? I'm looking for something like that!