How do you dress for the mall?

totally depends on where i'm going to shop... if i am shopping in an upscale mall, i am more likely to dress up-- heels, dressy top and jeans/skirt. otherwise, i'll don flats or flip flops, shirt and jeans/shorts. my husband always prefer that i wear heels when shopping though, because that means we can't stay for hours, hehehe. typical hubby- he gets hives whenever he's in the mall... :smile:

I wear nice jeans, great top, cute coat if its cold, and flats. I always wear accessories too (rings, earrings, and awesome handbag). I definately put on makeup and my hair is tidy, but casual...usually in a cute ponytail.

I try to dress nicely, but in a casual way. I wouldn't just wear sweats (unless i'm going out for a few minutes). Nor would I ever wear heels!

I'd probably stick to jeans with cute ballet flats or converse sneakers..I guess you could accessorize with a roomy bag and sunglasses.

Just be comfortable! but not like a slob.

I generally prefer to dress up, sometimes that means heels, sometimes it means nice ballet flats, but always nice jeans, nice top or tunic, fab handbag (love Chanel!), and makeup/hair (though the hair/makeup is a given)! Usually, I'm going to dinner after shopping, so I like wearing something nice... and even if I'm just shopping, I still like wearing nice clothes haha. I just feel more confident, and since I don't generally buy tons of clothing all at once, it works out fine for me :smile:

-Minal

I dress up if I'm going shopping for nicer, pricier things. First of all, it makes me feel good, and second, like lori mentioned, I notice I tend to get better service if I'm carrying a nice bag or wearing nice things.

I would dress casually but still well coordinated. I definitely need shoes that won't kill my feet 'cause that would ruin the entire shopping experience!