HOw do you do this with your Noe drawstring?

sharona

Oct 17, 2006
It's kinda cool... like Christmas ribbon. I don't think I'd do this to mine in case I wrecked it...
lv-s59-02sm.jpg

I did that with mine. It's hard to explain, but I kind of folded the leather strip. You then wrap the bottom "half" around the top half, working your way from top to bottom, so that when you have wrapped up as far as you want, you still have enough of the strap left to thread it back through the middle of the coil that you just created.

I did that with mine. It's hard to explain, but I kind of folded the leather strip. You then wrap the bottom "half" around the top half, working your way from top to bottom, so that when you have wrapped up as far as you want, you still have enough of the strap left to thread it back through the middle of the coil that you just created.

i know exactly what you are trying to say! but it IS hard to explain :yes:

That's exactly how we used to tie the laces on our Eastland brown loafers in elementary school. Anyone else remember this?

Yes like this:yes: