How do you display your Coach bags or store them?

chex62

Chex
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Hi everyone, I was wondering if I am the only one who leaves all my Coach bags on display? I do because I just love looking at them, especially before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning-maybe I'm a little obsessed? They are in my bedroom on a shelf and my accessories are on a cute display stand, kinda like my own little Coach boutique!
I was worried that I may be harming my bags by not storing them in their dusters :shrugs: But if I do put them away, then I just not as happy. Oh what to do!

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I am the only one who leaves all my Coach bags on display? I do because I just love looking at them, especially before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning-maybe I'm a little obsessed? They are in my bedroom on a shelf and my accessories are on a cute display stand, kinda like my own little Coach boutique!
I was worried that I may be harming my bags by not storing them in their dusters :shrugs: But if I do put them away, then I just not as happy. Oh what to do!
i store them in their dust bags. although i do the same thing u do but it takes me a little longer as i have to take them out of the dust bags.

I store mine in dust bags and in some cases in boxes w/ labels to make sure I know what is in the box first (use paper boxes). Not all have sleepers, like my vintage ones I've been picking up don't.

Display!! I have great shelving in my closet and they are on display in there! Sometimes I open it up and just look at my handbags and shoes. :smile: You're not alone!

I store mine in their dustbags in my closet but if I start missing one I do not hesitate to get it out and set it on my dresser for a couple of days just to look at it.

I store mine in their dustbags in the closet. I am very concerned about UV fading on them, so I hesitate to leave them on display, even if they won't be in full sunlight. Even the lighting in stores can sometimes fade leather, so I don't want to take the chance.

I store mine in their dustbags and then in their own Coach store box. I've taken a picture of each bag and their matching accessories that are in the same box and put the picture on the outside of the box. This way I know what box to take out when I switch bags and I can also see pictures of all of my bags to remind me what I have.

My fiance bought me a huge wall display unit just for my bags and I have them all on display there. Every time I look in my room I see them and I just love that because I can appreciate them all!

Ugh, I wish! They are stored and packed away in numerous locations. I cannot wait until I have a different apartment with some space and can store them properly!

Oh how I would love to have a nice display for my Coach goodies so I could take a glance at them all at once whenever I felt like it! But they sit in their dustbags stuffed with tissue or old t-shirts and tucked into our guest room closet. :sad: