How do you display/ store your shoes?

sprinkles

professional enabler
Sep 12, 2006
I know I do and I hateeee getting shoes that don't have them! I just got a pair of Steven by SM and Jessica Simpson shoes at Nord. Rack and it's killing me that they don't have homes :sad:

I also have a bunch of older cute shoes that I threw away the boxes of when I got them that I totally wish I had.

I do!! I put a few pairs that I wear quite often on the shoe rack and the rest of my prized collection goes in their individual shoe boxes categorized by season. :smile:

Absolutely- all in boxes and a polaroid outside- best way to do it for me

and for the older ones (or ugly boxes) I always ask for spare ones in the shop- normally they keep them or collect them if you ask for it..

I store them in the original box, too. If they don't come with one, I'll use a box from a tennis shoe purchase. I never even thought of the clear storage boxes, but I do believe I'd like to give that a try! :o)

I keep some shoes in their shoeboxes. I move a lot so I end up ditching the boxes ... but any new shoes I buy, I keep them in their boxes until I move again.

I only keep suede & fabric shoes in their boxes to keep the dust off. I like to see my shoes because they are pretty & I'll forget what I have if I can't see them all.