How do you display/ store your shoes?

Yes, and I think some shoe boxes still have those things left in the boxes from being in a warehouse or whatever. TBH unless you live somewhere incredibly humid there's nothing the shoes can't handle and even in humid environment a bit of moisture in the air should have no ill affect.

If you are concerned take them out every so often and give them a wipe with a soft cloth. I've had shoes that I've not worn for months and months and never had any damp or mildew issues

I keep my nice shoes [heels, flats, etc.] in boxes. Most don't have vent holes, but the boxes aren't in a closet anyway so I figure they're more exposed to the circulating air.

The rest of my shoes and my boots I keep on a shoe rack.

I wish I had a closet... :tdown:

Do you keep them in their original boxes? I try to but I find I like to have them out so I can see them. I recently compromised and packed them into clear shoe boxes (the good kind with ventilation).

What do you do?

I have a shoe rack for shoes that I wear consistently, I have some original boxes for newer shoes that I've bought and for the the shoes that don't have original boxes, I have them inside clear shoe boxes.

I too keep them in boxes. Some are in the original boxes and others in clear plastic boxes. I have them stacked in my closet. Because my closet is full of shoes, I keep my clothes in drawers. Priorities and all ;)

June