How do you display/ store your shoes?

i store mine inside the box with the dustbag covering it. i also stuff it with the paper it came in and use the shoe tree too.

BUT, this only applies to my nice shoes.

Yess definitely! All my shoes are in their original boxes. I have a major, serious designer shoes addiction. Sometimes just stacking a new box of shoes on top of my pile feels satisfying... there's something wrong with me. >_<;;

sams club has plastic boxes, like 15 for 12 dollars or 12 for 15 dollars, my sister in law just bought a bunch and put all her shoes in the clear bins to keep them dust free and organized. i have a huge closet so theyre on their own racks...wouldnt all the boxes take up a lot of room?

My most expensive shoes are kept in their original boxes, but i also have tons of shoes which i keep in plastic see through boxes with polaroid on a side!:smile: Its just easier because plastic ones are all the same size and i just keep them stacked! Apparently this system of organizing really impressed my boyfriend the first time he came over:smile: lol That's why he is dating me now :biggrin: