How do you decorate/accessorize your bags?

1. I normally don't but I saw some of you who love to tie a scarf on your bags, some put keychain, etc... And they are lovely and unique..! :love:

Let's share ideas on how we can beautify our pretty babies..! :P What are the do's and dont's (yea, we sure don't want to overdo it..!) when putting accessories on our bags?

2. Well I've been looking for a used cerises speedy at an ok price and haven't found one. So I've been thinking of tying a cerises scarf to one handle of a monogram speedy 35 I might buy for our upcoming vacation :smile: But I still need to get both, so I don't have pix for you!

3. I recently bought a fleur bandeau to tie on my Speedy, so that it seemed more summery. I also like to hang Hermes key charms, mostly fruits, on my LVs so that it has a little kick to it.:yes:

4. I have a hermes twilly I tie on my speedy or cabas mezzo. I look at it and imagine someday it'll be tied to a birkin! :love:

5. Sometimes less is more. I saw this picture on an eBay auction, and I think this lady only put them all at once on a bag to demonstrate how they'd look - this is not a good look all together. Lovely limited ed. pieces though !

crazy chains.JPG

6. ^^ Yeah, one at a time might be better! :biggrin:

7. I have an LV orange bandeau on my speedies

8. I love when I see a scarf tied on the bag. I've been thinking about getting one and doing that myself, I think it looks so nice.

9. Yeah..I use my fuchsia perfo bandana on my monogram bags. And for my others, I use a Speedy Inclusion keychain (either the beige or black depending on the color of the bag), or my Cerises porte monnaie rond.

10. i use my dior dice make up thingy to give my speedy abit of bling

11. I put purse charms on my bag.

12. Thanks for all the opinions..! I love I could see more pix to get a clearer idea... :P

13. Oh, I love cerises speedy too..! Too bad it's discontinued and can no longer buy from LV boutique. :cry: I'm afraid to buy from e-bay even though the pix they provided seems authentic coz I'm afraid they will send me a replica... :Push:

14. LOL... I agree that less is more. I won't want my bags to look like a christmas tree..! :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice