How do you decide what to wear in the morning?

Think about what you want to wear the night before and lay it all out (pieces, accessories, shoes) prior to going to sleep, so when you wake up, all you have to do is put on what you've already set aside.

I also pick my outfit out the night before. I usually have more time in the evening to play around with different looks/outfit ideas. I'm usually rushed and half asleep in the morning so there's not much time (or brain power) to pick out cute outfits.

I guess if you put together awesome ensembles all of the time you may to catalog them in a book, but wow thats some dedication to fashion. I think the other girls hit the nail on the head with the figuring out of outfits the night before. It is very hard to look put together when you are in a rush and you time have enough time to think things out and try things on.

I guess if you put together awesome ensembles all of the time you may to catalog them in a book, but wow thats some dedication to fashion. I think the other girls hit the nail on the head with the figuring out of outfits the night before. It is very hard to look put together when you are in a rush and you time have enough time to think things out and try things on.

I know...I have a friend that does this...im debating as to whether i should put the effort in

I usually plan the night before and sometimes the week before. I have three children to get ready in the mornings, and it just isn't a great time to stand in front of the closet and say, "Hmm...". If I didn't pre-plan, I would end up in jeans and any clean top most of the time, and that wouldn't be fair to me or the nicer half of my wardrobe!

I normally decide what needs to be ironed and rule all of those clothes out , then i go for what piece of jewelry I want to wear ( I am a jewelry desinger and I like to try out my new pieces ) then I go from there , I rotate my works clothes so I try not to wear the same head to toe outfit more than once every 6 weeks

I wake up and groggily grab whatever is clean in my closet.

Awful, I know.

I am going to start choosing my clothes the night before, and cataloging the outfits that actually look great.

if it is a work day, i usually try to select my outfit the night before because otherwise i'll end up sitting in my closet thinking that i have no clothes, nothing looks right, and i will be late for work! i take into consideration the weather, how i'm feeling (bloated or not, etc). :smile:

I first try to fimd whatever is ironed or whatever can pass for being ironed and go from there. I do care what I look like and try to pull it together at the end.

I normally decide what needs to be ironed and rule all of those clothes out , then i go for what piece of jewelry I want to wear ( I am a jewelry desinger and I like to try out my new pieces ) then I go from there , I rotate my works clothes so I try not to wear the same head to toe outfit more than once every 6 weeks

Yes and you are an awesome Jewelry designer too!!!! :hugs: