How do you decide what to wear in the morning?

Thankfully, most of the time I'm in uniform, but I CAN wear civilian clothes to work during the week if I want (so I do if I am not going to be working at my unit afterwards)...and honestly, Oregon is so casual. I usually just pair some cute wedges with jeans and a simple top and cardigan or something similar. I'm not the most creative but I do like to do my eye makeup.

I usually stand in front of my wardrobe and try a few things before finally decide what to wear..but as for Sunday, I usually plan ahead. So, I know what to wear days ahead and see if it will go well with my activities for that day. But on some days, I just grab whatever within my sight..

I check the weather the night before so I can dress appropriately. Then, I pick out my clothes before I go to bed, or at least go to bed with an idea of what I want to dress like in the morning.

if it is a work day, i usually try to select my outfit the night before because otherwise i'll end up sitting in my closet thinking that i have no clothes, nothing looks right, and i will be late for work! i take into consideration the weather, how i'm feeling (bloated or not, etc). :smile:

This just about describes me to a "T" :nuts:

I normally browse through the magazine for any idea and then I will plan it the night before for what i will wear. But sometimes , I dont have the dressy mood and if i wake up late , I will just grab a one piece dress and set to go. I love one piece dress because I dont have to worry about the mix and match thing.

I used to put outfits out the night before, but just this past weekend, I put together three days (M, T & W) out on Sunday. That way I don't have to worry about whether laundry needs to be done during the week, or ironing the night before, etc.

It makes starting the week so much easier, PLUS I have a teensy bit more time to myself in the evenings.

I usually try to choose what i want to wear the night before, i have so much choice that if i did it in the morning i'd be way too stressed before i even started the day. So the night before i choose, lay it out and the next morning all i have to do is get dressed. I usually decide based on what i need to do on the day, if i'm meeting clients then i wear a suit, if i'm working from home then it's jeans and casual top, if i'm at the office and have no client meetings then it's pants/skirt a casual shirt/top. I usually choose 2 outfits, in case my son spews on me before i leave for work, then i can just get changed or take the 2nd outfit with me and get changed at work :P

Haha, when its time to get dressed in the morning, I'll open my closet door and stare at my clothes for like 30 seconds while deciding what to wear. :nuts: It also really depends on the weather. I try to pick something that I haven't worn for a while. I try to regularly rotate my articles of clothing so that I don't keep washing the same shirts and bottoms over and over again to where the fabric will wear out quickly.

If I have an early morning class (i.e. I wake up before 6am), jeans and t-shirt and hoodie and sneakers.

Otherwise, I take more care, but I do have to see what the weather is like in the morning first. I never worry about colors because almost all my clothes are neutral colors (navy blue, white, grey, brown) so even if I wear a bright color somewhere it looks okay.

I spend more thought on brushing my hair, eating breakfast, catching the bus, etc.

I choose the night before. Any time in the morning I have to change a ton of times! And it's so funny, I always end up wearing the first outfit after taking a good 20 minutes deciding.
Figuring it out the night before is really the best way to go.