How Do You Decide To Let A Bag Go?

Deana you can sell me your Eggplant anyday!! I sell when I get sick of my bag <gasP sounds awful but one day I wake up, take a look at a particular bag and realise the love is gone, that's when I decide to sell it. Wish boyfriends are as easy....hehehe

:idea:
Well, another thought just occured to me when I was putting all my bags away (I had them all laid out all day while I was mulling this over). When it came to putting my three babies away (my Bubblegum Pink, Magenta, and Turquoise City's) I was smelling them and petting them and I thought I would never have this struggle when it came to these three bags because I would never sell them unless there was some dire financial emergency and I had to. And even in that case I think I would try to hock anything else I could before those three bags. And maybe that is the answer right there. That because I am even considering selling these other two means I don't need them or want them enough to keep them. Maybe I keep telling myself how beautiful Indigo and Eggplant are, and keep telling myself how many other gals say the same about these colors, just to try and talk myself into liking them. I mean of course I like them, but the bottomline is I am still not using them. I think I have had my lightbulb moment, and I would not have gotten it without all the input you've been generous enough to take the time and give on this subject! So again, thanks to all of you!!!! Hey and once they go, drinks are on me!!!!
;)

Deana .... I totally understand what you mean :yes: - I know this too and I'm just in the same situation ;) :shrugs: !! Good luck on your decision :flowers: :love:

I think you've made the right choice, Deana, and since all your BBags are simply GORGEOUS:love:, I am sure it was a hard one. I would have suggested that you could make a little list and write down how often you carry each bag you own and which outfits you wear them with and then get rid of the ones you use the least. All the best! :yes:

i don't have any Balenciagas to sell but other bags that I have sold, I've sold because I found that I was no longer using it and I would rather sell it sooner than later.