How do you decide on your next bag purchase?

I just go with what I :heart:! Even when I try to plan out my purchases, somehow it never translates to what I buy when I'm actually at the store! But I love big handbags, so I guess that makes things easier. :sweatdrop:

I vote for the BH though!

Deciding what to buy is soooo hard. I like to make a list of what I want, then when I flip through the Le Catalogue, I always see something I didn't see before, or something I never thought of buying before. I think Yes, I am going to get this, then a few days before I am going to purchase, I change my mind... and when I go to buy it, I usually get which ever I feel I like more at the store, or sometimes both lol. I always think after, it is such a waste to try and plan purchases, considering how often you change your mind or find something new. Although, you have to have a few things in mind before you go to the store!
I would go for the pap. I really love it!

I usually decide based on what I would use more. It's so hard sometimes because I can go back and forth going, ooh that would be a good going out bag or hmm this other one would be good for summer. And now that I've decided which one I want for sure at this moment, I can't find it anywhere. Aagh! :crybaby:

My feeling is that when I know, I know. I may think I want one thing, then I'll go to the store and realize I'm completely in love with something else. The internet can be deceiving, so I just try to go with the flow (within a price range, of course).