how do you deal with your spouse/SO's snoring?

1. I am sitting here typing and listening to my DH snoring up a storm. outside my bedroom door i can hear my dog snoring too. only i can't figure out who snores the loudest:hrmm: . I am wondering if i will sleep well tonite, or will i be constantly woken up by that horrible snoring:rant: again.
    How do you ladies and gentlemen deal with the loud snoring next to you?

2. I hold his nose so he can't breathe...that tends to wake him up just enough to stop snoring!! (use extreme caution when doing this, as I would hate to have you suffocate your DH!!!!!!)

3. 1. I wake him up and tell he to turn over.
    2. I start messing with his ear or nose and then he stops.

4. :roflmfao: i think i will try this tonight. with caution of course. does yours deny that he snores?

5. i tried that before and did not get me anywhere. glad it works for you.:amuse:

6. Does he by chance have sleep apnea (temporary absence or cessation of breathing) or has he been checked for this?

Ear plugs can help plus some white noise e.g. a fan.

7. I know other couple who make the dh sleep in another room. :yes: No need to wake up grouchy in the morning when he had a restful night of sleep.:blink:

8. i keep begging him to get checked out. he insists that he does not snore.

could it be sleep apnea or the fact that he does a crazy insane work out prior to arriving home:hrmm: .

9. my next house will have to have a bedroom just for me:rolleyes: .

10. It could be sleep apnea and it is definitely worth checking out. The snoring can coexist with sleep apnea. It's a health issue for you, because you're unable to sleep and it could be for DH as well.

p.s.
    Try recording his snoring and play it back for him. :ninja:

11. i'll record him tonite

12. I wake him up and tell him to turn over. Thank goodness he doesn't snore that often.

13. When we first got married I kept kicking him, until he became grouchy for lack of good sleep. I bought him one of those wonder pillows where the beck is supported, and he's been a quiet sleeper ever since.

14. I did that LOL! He was mortified!! Now when I poke him he doesn't ask what how loud he was being because he heard it all for himself. And when I wake him to turn the other way he does it right away.

15. i did that :yes:! when i let him listen to it he was appalled :lol:.

when we first got together i couldn't stand his snoring. it used to keep me up.

but now i'm so used to it that it doesn't really bother me anymore. i'm immune now :noworry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice