How do you control your BBAG addiction...

whenever i have money in my bank account that doesn't have a specific place to go*, then i stop just window shopping and buy myself a bag in a colour i like.

*i'm now unemployed so i don't know when that will happen again, sigh. oh well, i can dream!

Whenever there is something I like I manage to talk myself into it. I can crunch numbers like nobodys business!!! :biggrin: I am a major impulse shopper, so I usually have alot of regrets. Oh well!!

for me it's usually like one every 8 months or so. If I get a new bag then I'm usually satisfied for a really long time. But if I see something that I've been looking for awhile then I grab it no matter how short of a time it was for me to buy that bag and the one before it...it just depends on if I want that specific bag badly enough then I go for it. But the minimum is usually more than half the year.

i only buy one when there is a colour i want....
i think its silly just to buy because you set yourself a budget and you have to fill it somehow..
the beauty is when you really want one specific colour and you end up finding it.. thats when i enjoy my BBAG the most :search:

I buy one new bbag per season if there is a color I really like that comes out. This way, I won't go overboard or feel like I need to sell my current bbags to fund other bbag purchases. Currently, this is working so far....

I try to not buy too many in the same period and I always try to convince myself that it is legit to buy..like for an occasion..my own birthday :P
or if I think i deserve it cuz i've been working so much...
or sometimes..on impulse..

for example, after I sold my LV sophie..I felt kinda lonely and sad:sad: so I started to look for a new bag to buy..and then saw a balenciaga city in real life and loved it..and after thinking alot about colors..I picked Cafe and bought that from ****** :P

then..after seeing a mini paddington at holts the other day..I decide to go on a hunt for a mini paddy..
I told my bf dat i was gonna buy another new bag..he was like..but..u haven't even taken ur balenciaga out of its dustbag yet! :sweatdrop:

Well, I got 2 bags and a Coin Purse in a space of about 3 months... they were all Brand New and I paid full retail for them all (which is even higher for AU retail, and I got two of them from AU)

...And now they are going to new homes and I am going on a holiday :beach:

When I go back to work and can afford them again, I will try and control my urge to get new bags so quickly after one another.

I think part of my problem was wanting more and more all the time and I didnt appreciate the ones I had in my posession.

This was especially a problem when I decided to go back to study for the year!

Next time around I will treat myself to a b-bag when I save the money, rather than dipping into savings to get one.

I buy way too many and way too often!

This season I haven't been as bad as last (even though the colours/leather are better this season). I have been more self-controlled but have still bought eight! Six of which are keepers. :Push: :sweatdrop:

Next season I am limiting it to four new b-bags :yes: (yeah right!)

I think I'm hitting "the wall" -- I've bought 6 since last November, but don't think I can really buy another unless it's a Mini Bowling.

I'd really like one in violet and maybe a Twiggy or Day in yellow this fall, but not if those colors only come in a Step bag.

I'm reaching my bag max!

I've bought 4 bags and 2 accessories in the span of 3 months... I still can't believe it!! I remember shopping for my first bag thinking how in the world am I going to pay for this and now I have 4... I'd like to keep my spending to 1 or 2 per year if I can. At least most of my closet is populated with designer items so if I'm running short on funds to buy Bbags I just sell a few pieces of clothing or shoes on eBay which helps a lot with my serious Bbag addiction. At least my bf is very accepting which helps tremendously as well. I must admit though, I'm slowly getting to that point of satisfaction - I think! ;)

Way too many. Average one a month. Sometimes I skip a month then buy 2-3 in one month. I sold a few but replaced them so I'm way up again now. I have way too many City bags and not crazy about the Day so getting ready to sell 3-4 and replace them with Hobo, part time or twiggy. Of course what I buy depends on what fantastic bag my SA's find and what is on Ebay. Ebay had been rather dry the past few weeks. Not many older bags showing up. I cannot wait for the yellow. It's gorgeous! I think it has a lot of orange in it, like marigold.