How do you clean....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hiya.. Just got a pink Ugg Suede sheepskin purse.. SOOO CUTE btw... anyways.. it was from a friend.. we traded.. and it had gotten a sticker stuck on it at some point.. well the sticker residue is still there.. and the bag itself could use a little cleaning anyways.. so how the heck do i clean it?? ive been told so many different stories.. i figure you ladies have the REAL answer!!! THanks!!

2. If you are near a Coach store, they have a wonderful suede cleaning tool, like a hard eraser kind of thing - I had the 'kit' when I had a suede Coach handbag and it worked wonders!

3. This is what I was wondering too...it's a very hard thing to do (hence why I don't own suede), but I've heard of some kits with those erasers that work wonders! :yes:

4. UGG also makes cleaning products specifically meant for their sheepskin items. Probably a safer bet than the Coach cleaner (which is wonderful on "finished" leathers!) in this case, since sheepskin is very different from cowhide.
    I will warn you: wet sheepskin stinks! But the Ugg cleaner works really well.