How do you clean your wallet?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if there is another thread on this but I did a quick search and nothing came up. My lovely pink signature is looking kind of gross so I figure its time to spruce her up. Do I really need to go buy the coach cleaner or is there something else I can use? Thanks:smile:

2. #2 Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    You can try surface cleaning it with a mild soap and water, like Ivory or Dawn dish soap or Woolite laundry soap.

I have successfully given a bath to several coach wallets, mostly leather wallets but also a black/black sig wallet, but it wasn't seriously soiled.

Could you post pics of your pink sig in the Coach Rescue and Rehab thread? So that the rehabbers can get a look at it and advise you, link below.

After you get it clean you should consider spraying it with something like Apple Rain Garde to give it a little protection.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/coach-rehab-and-rescue-club-624452.html#post16568999

I once gave a bath to a fabric and leather Michael Kors logo wallet and it came out fine, see link below:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/proof-50-yr-old-lady-can-still-beautiful-742282-2.html#post21502581

3. You can use a mild all-purpose spray cleaner as long as it doesn't contain bleach. It works fine on Coach jacquard. Just spray and then scrub gently with a cloth.

4. Thanks. I think I will try a mild cleaner and if it doesn't work out I'll post something the coach rescue thread. I love this wallet and would be sad to replace it.

5. I had a few dirty spots on my sig wallet and I just use soap or body wash and an old tooth brush and water and it always comes out looking brand new again :smile: