How do you clean a Gucci bag?

1. I have a beautiful Gucci Trapezoid Hobo, the large with tan leather trim and baby blue/white signature stripe. Unfortunately it has got quite grubby with wear and i would love to restore it to its former glory.

Does anyone know how to go about getting one cleaned i.e. does Gucci have a service, are there places you can send it to be cleaned, can you take it to a dry cleaners....?

2. I'd like to know too!

3. I was at the Gucci store last year at their Repair dept.. I overheard a girl asking where it can be cleaned.. I think I heard the girl at the counter say she had her stuff sent to a cleaner to get steam cleaned? Gucci doesn't do it but I think they recommended someone for her.. Maybe you can call Gucci in your area and see who they recommend?

4. thanks mssmelanie, will give it a try!

5. I have a monogram jackie o style and it has gotten a little dirty under the clasp and I asked Gucci, they said bring it in and we'll send it out and give you an estimate. If it's under a year, they do repairs for free. I have no idea how much they charge.

6. I asked SA at Gucci Store in HK, and they recommended a professional drycleaner, but im worried (i know its a stretch, but still, :sad: ), that they may swap my bag. fakes are everywhere in HK, did anyone take their bags to dryclean before? Please tell, should i make them write down the serial number? I think im being over paranoid...:sweatdrop:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice