How do you choose your New Mulberry?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you go for looks or how functional it will be? Have you bought for looks and regretted it when you realise you will probably never use it?

2. I chose mine on funtionality. For me with the kids I needed a 'hands free' bag, so for me there wasn't a huge amount of choice in the Mulberry range. As soon as I saw the Poppy satchel I *knew* she was the one for me. I loved the style of the bag, it was the right colour, I thought the size was fab, I love the three pockets and it was hands free...perfect.

While I was at the shop buying it I did see lots of bags that I really liked for the look of them but I don't know if I would ever buy one because I do like to really use whatever I buy. I would feel sad having a beautiful bag in my wardrobe that I hardly used.

I am hoping Mulberry brings out more beautiful messengers.

3. I know what you mean. I have a son aged 4 but he has special needs and is a nightmare when we are out. I need both my hands free, in fact I could do with a few extra hands for when he does a runner!

I think I need a messenger style bag for when I am with him. But when he is at school I am free to use anything I like... and I like a lot of bags! :biggrin:

4. Look first then functionality second. I like my bags to be durable for every day usage also since they don't come cheap and so far the girls here are the best reviewers.
    I mean if the bags are good enough for mums with kids who have to juggle everything when they are out with their lovely bags & their kids in the same time, they are good enough for me.

5. For me, I've got to see myself using it. Will the colour work with my wardrobe, will the shape and size look okay on me?

6. In this new collection I am looking to fill two "gaps" (well, I guess I have made these needs up :lol:): a smaller, black going out shoulder bag and possibly a patterned bag to go with monochrome outfits. As I am lacking patent, I'd love the shoulder bag to be in black patent :drool:. I also wear a lot of black in the winter, so one of the leopard print Bays clutches will be on my radar. And I haven't even seen all the new bags, LOL. I think I will be in serious trouble with my one-in-one-out policy...!

7. See it, love it, buy it - that's usually what I do! But I do a quick reccy in my head first - do I like the colour and is it too big or too small, if it fits the bill, I do a final "how squishy soft is the leather" test and that usually ends up in a purchase! :nuts:

8. I like your style fuzzy.

I now know what suits me so if the bag suits my lifestyle and looks gorgeous I will certainly consider it.

9. My way of choosing ...

"Ooooh I like that one" ..

... wait a wee while ...

... tra la la it's sale time ..

"Thank you & goodbye" ... she says, walking out the door with her big fat Mulberry carriers stuffed full of gorgeousness!

:biggrin:

10. i forgot to say that I have to check the handles go over my fat arms first .. & that there is a distinct lack of inking these days too! :rolleyes:

11. I'm really chuffed I can get my bays on my shoulder. Considering how chunky I am its nothing short of a miracle! :biggrin:

12. Id need a small miracle to get a Bays on my shoulder :lol:

13. Well, life is too short to be deprived, that's what I say!

14. Well I'm saying I can get it up there... it does go but I can't move properly! :roflmfao:

15. :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol: