How do you carry your work badge/key card?

Iris Gris

O.G.
Sep 16, 2013
I don’t have to wear a visible work badge, but I need to carry a key card (which is also my ID, but nobody ever checks it so it doesn’t need to be visible.)

I don’t want to wear an ugly plastic lanyard. I’ve been using a little silk pouch, which is meh. I’d like something like the H SA’s use (which isn’t available to the public)... something for just a card and a phone, that doesn’t look like you’re wearing a full-on handbag.

The new mini Aline pouch isn’t long enough for crossbody.:annoyed:

Not the same purpose for me, but..... I have a large open tote without pockets that I want to keep some things secure inside of. The Atout pouch is perfect - I use a twilly that's tied around the bag handle and goes through the middle section of the pouch. A belt would also go through the middle of either size Atout. (I have both sizes, it's a great accessory!)

I don’t have to wear a visible work badge, but I need to carry a key card (which is also my ID, but nobody ever checks it so it doesn’t need to be visible.)

I don’t want to wear an ugly plastic lanyard. I’ve been using a little silk pouch, which is meh. I’d like something like the H SA’s use (which isn’t available to the public)... something for just a card and a phone, that doesn’t look like you’re wearing a full-on handbag.

I put mine in my calvi, which is lime chèvre, so i don't lose it inside my bag.

You can wait for this thing. It's from the Resort 2019 collection, which is late October through December this year.

_lll1087-jpg.4118671

As you can see, it can also carry a phone
_hem0499-jpg.4118684

Not available for crossbody, though. We cannot have it all :smile:

I always kept my work card in a compartment inside the purse, and I would pull it out when I needed to show it. I probably would have lost it if I had carried it any other way (besides which, lanyards and diamond necklaces do not look good together). I do the same thing with my key card.

Reactions: TresBeauHermes

I use my Evelyne TPM for the same purpose. If the one @allanrvj doesn't work, maybe this might work? I wear it crossbody. HTH:flowers::heart:
(Forgot to mention: I also keep my phone in it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivahra and Possum
I use my Kelly wallet and put the card in the pocket closest to the back of the wallet. I then put my phone in the big pocket in the front. It’s pretty much a work clutch. I’ve tried other ways but end up forgetting my card on my desk.

The other option is having one of those card pouches that stick to your phone case. I’ve also done that in the past but it didn’t work as well for me for various reasons (stretching out/ needing other cards or cash in the wallet).

At my old job, I bought a phone case that doubles as a card holder (this one) and just kept my keycard in there - the RFID chip actually worked without me having to open the case, so I could just open doors by holding up my phone, which was super cool. Alas, new job requires my badge to be visible at all times, so I can't do that anymore.

You can wait for this thing. It's from the Resort 2019 collection, which is late October through December this year.

_lll1087-jpg.4118671

As you can see, it can also carry a phone
_hem0499-jpg.4118684

Not available for crossbody, though. We cannot have it all :smile:
Resort 2019 items have been trickling into the stores since late 2018. It's the collection between Fall and Spring. :smile: I have seen quite a few RTW items from Resort 2019 in stores so the SLGs will hopefully be in soon.

Also @Iris Gris what the H SAs use is Onimatou, which you'll be able to find at resale. Good luck! :smile:

Resort 2019 items have been trickling into the stores since late 2018. It's the collection between Fall and Spring. :smile: I have seen quite a few RTW items from Resort 2019 in stores so the SLGs will hopefully be in soon.

Also @Iris Gris what the H SAs use is Onimatou, which you'll be able to find at resale. Good luck! :smile:
thanks for the detailed info, sis. I'm always so confused with these extra seasons.