How do you carry your Vernis Bedford?

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
Hi all! I'm highly considering getting the Vernis Bedford (haven't decided which color yet but am leaning toward Noisette). I've played around with it a bit in the LV boutique but it was only for a few seconds, and it was a long time ago. I am planning to visit the LV boutique this weekend and I want to be 100% sure that this will be my next LV bag.

I would love to see how it looks on you ladies! If you would please take the time to photograph your Bedford or you and your Bedford, I would highly appreciate it. :smile: Any other comments would be helpful.

:nuts:

I JUST got my framboise (raspberry) Bedford yesterday from eLuxury, and I cannot get over how pretty it is. I also own the Reade PM in Rouge and Peppermint, and like how the Bedford is bigger and zips closed (no pitpockets!!). I have been trying out my new Bedford and find that I like to carry it on my arm, like they do in Tokyo. Under the arm is kind of cumbersome, even though Louis Vuitton themselves say that it is made to go under the arm. On my arm, the bag dances in the light and doesn't get misshapen or scratched. Another way to carry it elegantly is in your hand like a tote. If you like to carry it under your arm, my suggestion is to have the bag stick outbehind you a bit-- under your arm it could get crushed. : (
Still, LOVE this bag and know that you will love it too, no matter what color you end up choosing (I know you like the Noisette, but the Pearl color and the Indigo are stunning too!!).
Good luck, and happy shopping!!

YAY! Another Framboise Bedford owner! I am absolutely in love with this bag! The colour and shape is just what I adore!

I have mine on my arm as well. (eventhough I've only taken the bag out once! haha) I can't see how I'd wear it under my arm, its too uncomfy b/c its so bulky. I want the Bedford in Pearl too!

Great minds think alike Blushingbaby!! :nuts:

I too love the Pearl... I also love the Rouge. I saw another gal carrying the Fuschia Bedford the other day-- it was so pretty, too bad they don't make that anymore either. But I think that the Framboise is lovely.

clanalois, you will be happy no matter what. See all the colors that LV has in stock, and go for it!!

I have the Bedford in bronze (discontinued color) and I wear it on my arm most of the time bc it slips off my shoulder. It's GORGEOUS though, so I don't mind too much. :smile:

I bought the monogram papillion for my cousin, and we decided it wasn't worth keeping. The shape gets easily crushed if you carry it as a shoulder bag. Since most of the time she needed her hands free. Carrying isn't always practical. Additionally, everytime you reach in it your hands get scratched by the zipper. The opening is way to narrow. It's also quite hard to find things, because they aren't any dividers. It's only one compartment.