How do you carry your keys???

Rachael25

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hi Everyone

This may sound a slightly odd question, but I was wondering how everyone carries their keys in their MJ bags? Do you just throw them in? Do you use a key pouch? Or do you fasten them to an internal keyring?

Am (hopefully) about to purchase my first MbMJ and am thinking of getting a key pouch too, but I quite like the idea of the internal keyring.

What do you all prefer to do?

Rachael.

Hate to say it, but mine are always just laying in the bottom of my purse. But I don't use them. My car has one of those sensors. The car won't unlock or start unless the key is in close proximity. Then I use the garage door opener to come and go.

If I had to get them out of my bag a lot, I would put them in an interior pocket or hook a key holder to the little ring inside the bag. My MbyMJs have several interior pockets, so they would go in one of those.

Hate to say it, but mine are always just laying in the bottom of my purse. But I don't use them. My car has one of those sensors. The car won't unlock or start unless the key is in close proximity. Then I use the garage door opener to come and go.

If I had to get them out of my bag a lot, I would put them in an interior pocket or hook a key holder to the little ring inside the bag. My MbyMJs have several interior pockets, so they would go in one of those.

Lucky, I wish my car was like that. My keys are always in the bottom of may bag and I always have to dig for it. Sometimes I put it in in the inside pockets but I will forget that I placed it there.

Same here, but I keep my keys in a key pouch.

omgosh, i used to keep my keys at the bottom of my bag... but like 2 weeks ago i got a 2.5in scratch on my Zip Clutch from them!! now i keep them in an in/exterior pocket.

Hey Ladies.. I have a key hook that look like a mini purse that I either hood to the top of the purse or place on the outside pocket... i got it because my keys used to sit at the bottom of my purses or get lost when I needed them quickly... so my dh got me a key hook.. and I always know where my keys are and they are easily accesible. HTH

My keys are everywhere. Bottom of the bag, the D ring, in my coat pocket or hooked onto a hardware piece on the outside (I have one of those mountain climber looking hooks). Sometimes I even hook it on my belt loop.

My house keys are on a L.A.M.B. fob.

I always carry it in the little zipper pocket at the front of my Stam. For my MbMJ turnlock bags I am careful to separate my keys from my digital stuff, keys are always in their own pocket.

It is! Every time I think "Eh, I'm going to stop using this old thing," I run back to it within 24 hours. I've also seen them at the outlets for less than 30$, so they are easily found. :smile:

I've had my Coach multi function mini wallet for 20 years now. I can't even say the same for any one of my bags (until I found the Stam, I'll be using it when I'm with my walker/wheelchair). I've purchased so many other wallets but I keep going back to the Coach. If a design works, it really works!