How do you carry your keys???

I either throw them in my bag and end up searching for awhile to find them later OR tuck them into a pocket. I also use a Coach valet key/clip (called the Amanda Valet Key Ring) that I attached to another Coach key ring with a giant turtle. I like to clip this onto the internal keyring of my bags if they have one (only my MbMJ Hillier does, but Leola hobo doesn't). I wish all bags came standard with an inner keyring, because that would be genius IMO!

linh, that sounds horrible! I also have a ZC that is mostly unharmed thus far (just corner rubbings), but your experience makes me weary...

Depends on the bag. The only bags I own with key fobs are an Orla Kiely and a Treesje. With my Bal Twiggy I keep keys in the interior back pocket. My mobile is in the front pocket. With my MJ's and other bags I stash keys in the interior pocket. I'd hate to fumble in the bottom of my bag.

Always right into my bag or in my jacket pocket. It's terrible, because I am definitely going to end up with a scratch on my phone this way. Luckily, my phone has a screen protector so it wouldn't be terrible.
Unfortunately for me I have a lovely MBMJ TT wallet in Creme Fraiche and it gets beat up so bad. I don't even know how to restore it at this point :sad:

Always right into my bag or in my jacket pocket. It's terrible, because I am definitely going to end up with a scratch on my phone this way. Luckily, my phone has a screen protector so it wouldn't be terrible.
Unfortunately for me I have a lovely MBMJ TT wallet in Creme Fraiche and it gets beat up so bad. I don't even know how to restore it at this point :sad:
keep my keys (mainly apartment key, mailbox) in a Coach mini skinny purse (it has an attached key ring in there), and in the purse I have change and small pen. Do not want to run the risk of keys scratching my phone or leather wallet, etc.

Also, have a MbyMJ Hillier from 2010, no key ring etc in there. :sad:

i used to put my keys in a MJ key pouch. but since i got my eva 2-3 months ago, and the key pouch won't fit, then I just started using a hoop.

My new car will be coming in in June, I am planning to get a key fob for my set just cause lol

When I use my car it's in the bottom of my bag somewhere.
As for DH's car, it also has a push start button. I leave the keychain part inside the small pocket of my handbag.

I carry around one key - my car key on the keyless remove control. Garage door opener (with a keypad if ever needed) to get in and out of the house.

Depending on the bag, of course, the key fits nicely either in one of the outside pockets or in one of the small pockets inside the bag. When I used to carry around multiple keys, however, I just threw them in the bottom of my bag. :smile:

Mine are in a gorgeous MBMJ black leather Petal To The Metal key pouch which solves my problem of losing them every five minutes and panicking. Couldn't find the PTTM key pouch anywhere in the UK and had to wait until I got to NYC to buy one. I dragged my husband the full length of Bleecker St to find the shop ( it was just before Xmas and there was a Santa Claus flash mob one every corner - not something you see every day !).

I use a MBMJ little quilted pouch that I got for pretty cheap from the store in NY, it is a specialty item. It came with a keyring attached to it, so i just zip the keys inside and when I go to take them out they are still attached (kind of hard to explain)...that way I won't have to rummage for them since I know that they will be in the pouch every time =] (and they won't scratch my wallet!).

However when I'm carrying my ink Hillier (an older one), I use the attached key ring - sometimes (other times i just attach one of the bath and body works hand sanitizer things to it).