How do you carry pens in your bag???

kquincy

O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
I've been carrying pens around in an old glasses case, hoping that if they leak the ink won't get through to stain the bag. (This is quite a fashion statement, I'm sure.) How do you carry pens? Only a certain kind of pen? No pens at all...too risky? :confused1: I always seem to need something to write with when I'm out and about, but I want my bags to be stay safe. Help!

I actually don't carry pens in my bag, which can be a slight pest at times. I used to have a propelling pencil that I carried but it broke and I keep forgetting to replace it!

I actually don't carry pens in my bag, which can be a slight pest at times. I used to have a propelling pencil that I carried but it broke and I keep forgetting to replace it!

Yes! I was wondering about pencils as an alternative. Seems like I could poke holes in the lining with some of those if I'm not careful, though.

I never carry pens in my good bags... I had an accident once in a lesser bag and i am too afraid to carry one now, which can be a nuisance at times, but i'd rather borrow one than risk it again..

I always have pen(s) in my purse, inside the pocket. So far I have been careful and lucky, never had a problem with leaking pen.
Although I had one incident with a lipstick. The cap came off without me knowing, and it stained the lining.

I always cary a ball point pen, cheapest kind which comes in bulk but with a tight cap. The push out one is major no no for me. I have never had a problem so far.

I don't carry pens in my bag. I had pens in a pencil case one in one of my bags and one of the pens busted and stained the inside of my bag and my red leather wallet. The stain never came out. Luckily it didn't have enough time to seep through the front of the bag

I try not to carry pens. I have had quite a few accidents over the years.

I do have one of those NASA Space Pens.. and they.. close up so well.. I would never worry about it leaking.

I need to carry pens since it is used daily in my life at the moment. They are inside a Juicy Couture make up bag though and it is all plastic on the inside of that make up bag so figured it will be safe like that.

I'm too cheap to buy a designer makeup bag :P , and only use the Lancome gift ones. I am carrying their latest gift set. It it a long rectangular bag that has another small zipped bag inside it. I put my makeup (lipstick, small perfume, etc) in that small one before I place it in the big bag. Then put the pens inside the big bag too. Don't want pen marks in my bags!! :nogood:

Attachments

• IMAGE_00125.jpg
    IMAGE_00125.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 67
I'm too cheap to buy a designer makeup bag :P , and only use the Lancome gift ones. I am carrying their latest gift set. It it a long rectangular bag that has another small zipped bag inside it. I put my makeup (lipstick, small perfume, etc) in that small one before I place it in the big bag. Then put the pens inside the big bag too. Don't want pen marks in my bags!! :nogood:

I do the exact same thing :tup: