How do you block bidders?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have bidder who back out and zero feedback. How do I put these bidders on my blocked list so that they won't bid my items ever?
    It's really annoying

2. When you first list an item, there is a section that specifically allows you to block bidders without feedback, with x neg's, etc. If I remember correctly, it is close to the same section where you specify what forms of payment you accept, as well as shipping, etc. If it is too late, I would just kindly send them as message and tell that that you don't accept bids from zero FB bidders at the time, and that you will end the auction early if necessary, as you reserve the right to do so.

3. I know when I list the item there is section to choose buyer but I don't think I can specifically request buyer with certain number of feedback. ex above 15

4. there should be a drop box for you to pick the minimim feedback that you are willing to accept.

5. If you are only listing 1 item, there is no way to do this. But your options are:

You could put a message about this in your listing but

If you use the link you can get to this part

Block

Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them
    Block buyers who are currently winning or have bought XX of my items in the last 10 days.

Only apply this block to buyers who have a feedback score of X or lower.
    Consider selecting this requirement if you are selling expensive items and don't want to sell over a certain number to any single buyer. Learn more about how this requirement works.

You can set it to 0. This will automatically bounce a 0 feedback buyer from bidding on more than 1 item. If they keep bidding they will be blocked.

You have been unlucky but the 0 feedback people can become really good buyers.

6. To block a bidder, go to Site Map on the top of your eBay page on the right side, go to Help Topic, find the A-Z help and go to B and see the Block Bidder-then go to block bidder page and type your bidder screen name.
    Hope this help.

7. ^^I needed this info too! Thank you! :flowers:

8. Yes this is the manner you want to do this. Just blocking zero feedback bidders would not help once this person does have a few feedbacks in the future. So yes, follow the above instructions and this will block that Ebay user id from EVER bidding on your auctions. Now, understand if the buyer changes her id or reigsters a new id w/ebay she/he is able to get around the block.