how do you attach your mini bays?

samiyahk

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
hi guys i think we had this disc a while back but i wanted to ask how you attched your keyrings to your bays as the latch thing is too small to go aroung the handle. do you attach to the cloche instead?:shrugs:

i just found the cutest silver bay keyring that wud look sooo cute on my silver bays, but don't know how to attach it to the bag? am i being daft?

sum pics wud be very helpful?:cutesy:

I've seen one picture where someone have attached it to bayswater! Looked quite cute.. :P
I'd love to buy a gold bay keyring for my jody - maybe my capricorn would like a friend? ;) Or do you think they would just scratch each others?

I did the same as bags and Shoes, heres a pic

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

hi guys i think we had this disc a while back but i wanted to ask how you attched your keyrings to your bays as the latch thing is too small to go aroung the handle. do you attach to the cloche instead?:shrugs:

i just found the cutest silver bay keyring that wud look sooo cute on my silver bays, but don't know how to attach it to the bag? am i being daft?

sum pics wud be very helpful?:cutesy:

This is what I do yes - I attach it to the part of the cloche that goes around the handle.