How do you all think the Bubble Flap will stand the test of time??

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I liked this bag in person so much more than I thought I would, but with the price increases, I am having to be very very choosy about my purchases. I am going to make one more before Christmas and probably should get a classic now before the price increase.

But, I really liked the way the smaller bubble flap fit and looked. The hardware is gorgeous, too. My question--will I still feel that way in 5 years, in 10? Is it a quasi-classic??

It's hard to say. I've got the Bubble Quilt bowler in dark beige, and I love it. Every time I look at it, it's like :love:. That's how I know if a bag really cuts it for me. The classics are beautiful too, but they'll always be around.

I love the look of the bag and its softness. Then I try it on and it feels too fat, bulky like the Michelin tire guy. I'm drawn to it every time I see one, so that says something. They certainly don't look fat on the shelf, just puffy. The prob, obviously, is with me wearing it, holding it. I would make the leap of faith if Chanels weren't priced as they are, but they are.

I really, really, really like this bag IRL. I think it is a bit edgy and not too classic. Personally the classic flaps aren't for me. I like more quirky bags.

I could totally see the Olsen twins carrying this in 10 years! and they are CC vintage girls!!