How do we feel about this monokini?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    I can't decide if i like it. Is the print just plain heinous or is it obnoxiously wonderful? I am going on vacation in December and I wanted a new bathing suit. I tend to dress in bright colors and fun patterns anyways. Also I am really dark skinned, if that makes a difference - the colors could look different on me than they do on the model.

Edit: I can't direct link to the photo and when I try to screenshot and then save as, I can't upload the photo because the file is too big. SO FRUSTRATING! haha

Here is the link:
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265311183607&c=Page&cid=1283342355918&pagename=vsdWrapper

2. ^ It's nice but it's not for me. But it might work for you...it really depends on your body shape.

3. i think there's too much going on... i like monokinis, but this one with the ruffles and mixed prints makes my eyes cross.

4. I'm 5' 6'', skinny (size 0-2), size C chest. I have an hourglass figure which is why I thought the monokini might look nice on me?

5. A monokini will def look nice on your figure but I honestly don't care for the colors. I don't like those two prints together. Have you ever heard of Agua Bendita Swim? They make the most beautiful bathing suits I have ever seen in my life!!! It's a Colombian brand...I love it. :smile: Take a look:
    [​IMG]

6. ^ Oh the only thing is that since most of their pieces are hand made they are a bit pricey but soo worth it. I have a 2 piece by them.

7. Wow - those Agua Bendita suits are amazing!! Totally out of my price range though! Where was the one you posted? I couldn't find it when I googled it.

8. I liked that one too but I don't think it will offer enough support for my cleavage!

I am REALLY feeling these Agua Bendita bikinis. Does anyone else have any suggestions for other companies that make sexy, fun swimwear?

9. Google Colombian Swim Wear and try searching for different companies that aren't as pricey as Agua Bendita. Colombia is big on swim suits. I have had other ones made in Colombia but I am not sure about the brands.

10. Thanks for all the help guys!

11. I don't like this at all. I would go for a simpler one - I don't like monokinis but I think a single colored one is better.

12. [​IMG]