how do u like this Coach?

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
I've seen that style of bag before, but I don't remember enough about it to authentic it for you, sorry! :smile:

glily

Jan 9, 2006
I just saw this bag at the Coach Outlet (in Castle Rock, CO) on Friday. It was cute, but quite small. I don't remember the price. You should check out an outlet, if you can.

jane

tPF's 100th member
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
It's a real style. But there is only one photo, the seller has low feedback, and the location in "canada/singapore" is a giant waving red flag. Could be a fake. I think the risk is too high.

jane

tPF's 100th member
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
the Pacific Northwest
Ah, this is why it pays to save all your Coach catalogues! I just looked, that is the Soho tweed wristlet and it retailed for US$128. Is that close to S$250?

lovebag

Feb 15, 2006
Exchange rate is USD$1 = Sing $1.70

However, Coach, LVs, Pradas and many designer bags are priced higher in Singapore, and other East Asian countries like Japan, Taiwan and China. Coach is especially priced much higher in Singapore than in USA. Many Singaporeans love to shop for Coach when in USA since it is much cheaper over here.

BeccaLynn07

Jan 16, 2006
I have one of those and it's very cute. I like it.

I don't know if I'd get it from that seller though. I agree with what jane said.