How do they fit you?

That is going to vary from person to person as there are so many differing factors: the width of ones feet, length of toes, heel width, arch, etc......as well as some style fit others better i.e. almond toe, round toe, point toe. Louboutin can be a very tricky fit to say the least.

That is going to vary from person to person as there are so many differing factors: the width of ones feet, length of toes, heel width, arch, etc......as well as some style fit others better i.e. almond toe, round toe, point toe. Louboutin can be a very tricky fit to say the least.

I definitely agree! It depends on many factors and also on how tight/loose you prefer your shoes to fit. I have a pair of Corneille 100s in black patent that are very comfortable and fit perfectly. I also have 2 pairs of Pigalle 120s, one in nude patent and one in black patent, each in size 38. My nude patent pair were absolute torture chambers. I've had the shoes for about 3 weeks and am still working on breaking them in. My black patent pair fit completely different right out of the box. That pair was a tiny bit wider and my toes were not as crushed. Being that the shoes are handmade each pair is not going to fit the exact same every time. Louboutin is a tricky fit for sure, so you'll have to do some experimenting. Go try some on and see what you like!

Depends on the style for me; VP's and Simples - amazingly comfy, Rolandos on the other hand, yikes! Plus I have narrow feet so usually most brands fit well. Just the Rolandos give me pain.

I definitely agree! It depends on many factors and also on how tight/loose you prefer your shoes to fit. I have a pair of Corneille 100s in black patent that are very comfortable and fit perfectly. I also have 2 pairs of Pigalle 120s, one in nude patent and one in black patent, each in size 38. My nude patent pair were absolute torture chambers. I've had the shoes for about 3 weeks and am still working on breaking them in. My black patent pair fit completely different right out of the box. That pair was a tiny bit wider and my toes were not as crushed. Being that the shoes are handmade each pair is not going to fit the exact same every time. Louboutin is a tricky fit for sure, so you'll have to do some experimenting. Go try some on and see what you like!
Hi, could you please tell me what size are your Corneilles? Thank you!

All of mine are relatively comfortable. I have a slightly wider foot and short stubby toes, so most of the toeboxes aren't an issue for me. The most challenging part for me are the pitches since I have relatively low arches; I can really only comfortably do 100s without platform and 120s with.