how do these celebs walk around all day in their CLs?

Aug 7, 2006
I know most ppl would say that celebs don't do much walking but every pic i see of them , specifically Victoria B., she seems like she's fine walking in her heels all day. What is their secret? They can walk all day in 4"-5" inch heels, shopping, walking on the pavement outside, everywhere! while I can only walk around the office for a bit in mine

I think the pictures are probably quite deceiving, there's no way they are 'walking around all day' lol... pics of VB - she is driven to a store, and walks from the car to the store... walks around the shop and gets back in car.. all these pics of stars going to starbucks, same again.. so they probably arent walking as much as we think?

foots.jpg

ffeet.jpg

foot.jpg

I used to pretty much stay in 4 inch heels all day at work with required a lot of walking and my feeet just got used to it... I do however get pedicures bi weekly and I don't have any bunions or anything.

It is pretty fun to see--celeb walking around in heels. It's as if they are modeling the shoes for us! ;)

Didn't know that about VB. That answers why she's walking around with shoes that look too big in the back (mentioned in another thread).