How do the sizes on Coach boots run?

VT/GT

Jan 29, 2007
Hi Everyone, this is my first post. Happy holidays! I've been lurking here on and off for a while and have finally decided to post.

I have a pair of boots on hold in size 8. I'm usually a 7.5. Just wondering how the sizing on Coach boots run...big, small, true to size?

Also, it's the Maxene I have on hold...I'm always weary of high boots as I have chubby calves. Are the calves tight on these or roomy?

Sorry to bombard everyone with questions, TIA!

tmc089

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I know that the sneaks/shoes run about a half size small. I'm usually a 7.5 and the BF's mom got me some of the Barrett sneakers for xmas, they were a 7.5 and uncomfortably snug...a bit too tight.

I would suggest getting a half size up, that's what I'm doing with my sneakers, but then again, boots could be different.

May 27, 2006
I have a pair of the Mackenize boots from 2 years (3?) years ago. I find that the calves in the older boots are a lot smaller than the boots I tried on last year (Jonie & Jordana boots). I 've only tried on short boots this year b/c my calves are small, but they seem to be making them bigger in the calves & ankles than in years past.

VT/GT

Jan 29, 2007
Got my Maxene's today. Usually wear a 7.5 but they only had them in an 8. Fit really good with a sock on, which is how I like to wear my boots. The calves are snug for sure (stupid chubby calves!) so the boots scrunch a bit around the ankles. I don't mind though as I wear them under jeans. They are really quite comfortable and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for everyone's replies. I wholeheartedly recommend these to anyone who is on the fence.

Rachelsea

Dec 21, 2007
Thanks for everyone's replies. I wholeheartedly recommend these to anyone who is on the fence.

What color did you get? Just curious. I tracked down a pair of whiskeys and bought them last night, after being told by JAX that there were no clay pairs left (thats the color I wanted most.) So just curious to see what you got. I'm glad you like them though, I cant wait for mine to come in!

VT/GT

Jan 29, 2007
Got them in whiskey (which is what I was looking for). I only saw whiskey and black on display in the store so I'm sure they didn't have any clay. I'm sorry you weren't able to find any clay, it's such a lovely color. Maybe there will be some post-Christmas returns bringing a few back. Does JAX have any kind of waitlist? It would be neat if they did..