How do posts just disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
How do posts just disappear? I mean, who has the 'power' to take posts away?

There is this really long thread - everything is normal - but then at the end some of the posts that were there the day before are just missing -- (and I know I am not crazy and that they were there before because someone quoted one of the missing posts and that quoted piece is still there even though the original post is not).
KWIM?

Thanks =)

How do posts just disappear? I mean, who has the 'power' to take posts away?

There is this really long thread - everything is normal - but then at the end some of the posts that were there the day before are just missing -- (and I know I am not crazy and that they were there before because someone quoted one of the missing posts and that quoted piece is still there even though the original post is not).
KWIM?

Thanks =)

My best guess is that the MODS removed it. Could happen if a sticky gets totally off topic, could be some of the removed posting was "inappropriate". Would not happen unless it was deemed necessary, I don't think.

yeah they were. Sorry I didn't PM you back, one of my twins was in the hospital and then DH was in the hospital yesterday.
I removed content that was not contributing to the thread and was OT and argumentative.

Status
Not open for further replies.