How do I wear the Kristin Shoulder Flap in green?

AhCapp

@ Whimsical Lane
O.G.
Jul 22, 2009
I love the Kristin line, the leather is soooo nice. And I wanted to give some color to my bag collection. I spotted the Kristin Shoulder Flap #14225 in green at a good price so I ordered it.

14225_b4gn_a0.jpg

So now I am wondering how do I wear it? Is this green colour a difficult color to wear with clothings? I know I am very conservative when it comes to bags. But I got a bit tired of black bags.

How do you wear your green coach bags? ;)

Well, I would say neutral colors, heck even primary colors if you wanted to get a bit colorful! I'm a bit more subdued in how I dress. I would wear this with denim and a white/grey/brown shirt.

Navy, gray, black, white, that bag will go beautifully with many neutrals! I would avoid wearing it with red (except in late December! LOL!)

khakis and creams def. i purchased this bag as well and i have a very neutral/ nautical colored pallette in my closet with a few splattered pinks and purples and i figured all of those colors would go with the green

It would work with any color outfit except for red ( ;) ) THe old rules of matching your bag with shoes no longer applies, you could so a myriad for things for summer. A white dress, white shirt/t shirt with khakis, jeans, dress pants , an LBD. If you really want the bag to pop keep your shoes neutral with a nude tone or a metallic close to your skin tone ( such as copper, gold or bronze) Hope that helps!

I think this green is so pretty and really goes with much more than you'd think. My sister has it and wears it with pretty much everything except red and green! It looks fabulous on her even with blues and pinks. I think if you hold it up to the colors in your closet you'll be surprised.