How do I take care of my Damier Speedy?

Caisah

LVoe is in the air..
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
I purchased a Damier Speedy 30 earlier this week and LVoe it sooo much:heart:! I've used it every single day and it still look good, but how do I take care of her for years to come?
Thanks!

A customer at Gap told me her monogram speedy was 20 years old. It looked old, but still very decent looking. She told me it's very durable. I believe the monogram speedy's quality is equal to the damier, so it'll last you for yyeearrsssssss.

A customer at Gap told me her monogram speedy was 20 years old. It looked old, but still very decent looking. She told me it's very durable. I believe the monogram speedy's quality is equal to the damier, so it'll last you for yyeearrsssssss.

I agree - it is very durable. I even dropped my Speedy (soooo sorry!!!) on grainy floor and it did'nt even got a scratch. Of course I would not drop it a second time...!

I agree - it is very durable. I even dropped my Speedy (soooo sorry!!!) on grainy floor and it did'nt even got a scratch. Of course I would not drop it a second time...!
I scratched my Mono Neverfull at a corner of the rough wall of my house - I could HEAR the scratch and feared the canvas/silicone might be scratched, since there where white lines visible.

I whiped over the a few times, spitted on my finger :drool: and gone was anything that might have been there.

When I turned the bag later on I could not even tell anymore which side had scratched along the wall.

I just wonder if the canvas might break or get bad at that part of the bag sooner than the rest of the bag.

Otherwise the coating seems to be thick and hey guys: LV was invented for travelling! * bumm bam poof drop sqeeze *