How do I sign up for a Google checkout account?

I've paid with Google checkout but never received payments. How does it work? How do you get the funds disbursed to you?

Google checkout allows you to send an invoice to the email of the person who is going to pay you. You link it to a checking account that you want the funds dispersed to and Google automatically transfers the funds to that account. It usually happens 2-3 days after the payment clears into your Google account. I love it... No fees until December! You're not supposed to use them on eBay, but I don't have their name listed on my items... just that I accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AMEX through a secure checkout. If you are selling on eBay, you won't be able to post your listing if you have the word "Google" anywhere. Hope this helps! :smile:

^^^

Thanks so much!

I won't necessarily use it for eBay but it comes in handy for other stuff. Do you know if an international user can send me funds thru that service? I get things here in the states for friends in Europe and it would be cool if they could pay me without me having Paypal fees.

Ok, I have another question for you all. I signed up for the account, verified bank account, etc. I received a payment from someone- so does the payout to the bank account happen automatically? I can't figure it out. I'm so used to Paypal and having to do the transfer manually that I'm worried I'm doing something wrong. I will be shipping the item tomorrow, so I have processed the charge but have not marked it shipped yet...

How does this work? :P

Roo my sweet,
you can link it to your auctions on ebay as well. Ebay can "frown" on it but they cant stop you from accepting other forms of payment. Lots of sellers have it on their auctions now.

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but need you guys' help: I have purchased but never received payment thru google checkout. When I go to my account, I don't see where I actually set up my bank account to get paid - can anyone help this computer illiterate? TIA