how do I reply to a warning or notification

expertess

May 17, 2011
I cannot seem to send a post to the monitors of the Hermes forum to either ask query about a future post which I have sent three different times regarding interviews at Hermes?

Nor can I find how to reply to a warning? Why are you hiding?

Am I allowed to post in my first language or is this English only bias§

Merci beaucoup

Have you tried to send a PM to any of the Hermes moderators - me, CobaltBlu or ms piggy?

The language of the forum is English, but I am fluent in French and happy to converse with you in French in a private message if you prefer.

If you want to PM a moderator, you can click on our name and select Send Private Message from a the pulldown menu. You can also use the Report Button
report.gif
if you wish to report a post, this will send a message to the moderators in the subforum as well as administration and global moderators.

I did not receive any PM from you yesterday, and I certainly would not be hiding from a member :lol:

The PF terms of service that you agreed to when you joined clearly state that this is an English Only forum.

I look forward to hearing your concerns.

I cannot seem to send a post to the monitors of the Hermes forum to either ask query about a future post which I have sent three different times regarding interviews at Hermes?

Nor can I find how to reply to a warning? Why are you hiding?

Am I allowed to post in my first language or is this English only bias§

Merci beaucoup