How Do I Recreate This?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
prod
does anyone know where i can buy jewelry like this?

If all else fail, you can always just make it yourself. Necklaces are really easy to make if you have a bead store in your town. You would be able to make matching bracelet and earing or make any color you like too.

Inky Paws said:
If all else fail, you can always just make it yourself. Necklaces are really easy to make if you have a bead store in your town. You would be able to make matching bracelet and earing or make any color you like too.

I agree with you on making your own necklaces. There are some really great shops around aarti, especially if you are from NJ. Not sure where in Jersey you live, but there are 2 great stores that I go to when I'm home...one place in Princeton and another place in Colts Neck. If you are interested in knowing more, PM me.

Although I cannot see the detail of the necklace that well, I bet you could easily make both from supplies bought at craft stores - Hobby Lobby, Michael's etc. The shorter one looks like a simple shell pendant of some sort on suede or leather and the second looks like it is made from shell beads, too. Not sure on the pendant of that one. (I am a jewelry designer and there are some great online stores I could send you to, if needed.) Give it a try! Although I will warn you, it is addictive!