How Do I Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you find out how to authenticate a bag on here? I was recommended this site and I am kind of confused about how to do this.

Look for the subforum for your brand. Within that subforum look for a thread that says "authenticate this" or something similar, it may vary from subforum to subforum. Read the post at the top of the page for info on exactly how to post and what pics and info are needed.
If there isn't a subforum for your particular brand you can post here...but if there's a subforum please post there.

https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/authenticate-this.126/

I am new to this forum & just registered this morning. I noted that I am not able to post a thread until I registered for 5 days. But I just got a Chanel bag, the 14 days return window expires in 3 days. I noted some quality issues with my bag, and I really wanted to seek people’s advice on whether they are acceptable before the return window expires. Is there way you can help me? thank you!!!

I am new to this forum & just registered this morning. I noted that I am not able to post a thread until I registered for 5 days. But I just got a Chanel bag, the 14 days return window expires in 3 days. I noted some quality issues with my bag, and I really wanted to seek people’s advice on whether they are acceptable before the return window expires. Is there way you can help me? thank you!!!
Looks like you found the correct thread anyhow, hope you get some great advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.