How do I post a picture here?

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Help, please! :smile:

As one of the refugees from the "other" forum, I'm having some adjustment problems. Is there a trick to getting a picture into a post? Many of you already are adding beautiful photos of your handbags. (I love them!) However, when I try to "copy" the picture from my Photobucket account to "paste" here (the way I'm used to doing) nothing happens. I must be very challenged (sorry) but I can't seem to figure this out.

Any ideas?

TIA

Sue

From the message "Reply" box, click on the little yellow "mountain" icon. In the dropdown box, insert the URL of the photo from the photo sharing site (such as photobucket.) You can't past a pic into the box on this forum.

Or...you can create an album under your User Profile on this site and store your photos.

From the message "Reply" box, click on the little yellow "mountain" icon. In the dropdown box, insert the URL of the photo from the photo sharing site (such as photobucket.) You can't past a pic into the box on this forum.

Or...you can create an album under your User Profile on this site and store your photos.

Thanks, Sarah!

I'll try both ideas and see what happens. If I use the "mountain" icon do I just get the link in my post?

Sue

if you have a photobucket account, click on"IMG code" in the image links on the right and paste the code in the post box

Testing....

Today's a raspberry day:

DBraspberrySatchelandVenusWallet.jpg

Sue

:woohoo: Gorgeous combo, Sue!

I wonder what happened to my picture. When I first pasted it, the bag showed up. Now it's gone. I guess I have some work to do still. I thought I had it down.

It's wierd that the link shows up in your quote, Sarah, but not in the original post.

Obviously I'm still not doing something right.

ETA I just looked again and now the picture is back. I'm very confused.

Sue

Last edited: